Sharing Advice ( RPL )

 


A. Pengertian

Asking for Advice adalah ungkapan untuk meminta saran atau pendapat kepada orang lain.

Giving Advice adalah ungkapan untuk memberikan saran atau solusi terhadap suatu masalah.

B. Asking for Advice (Meminta Saran)

Expressions

What should I do?

What do you think I should do?

Can you give me some advice?

Could you give me some advice?

Do you have any suggestions?

What would you recommend?

Contoh

My laptop is very slow. What should I do?

I can't fix this coding error. Can you help me?

I don't understand Python loops. What do you recommend?

I want to become a web developer. Do you have any suggestions?

C. Giving Advice (Memberikan Saran)

Expressions

You should ...

You shouldn't ...

Why don't you ...?

You had better ...

I think you should ...

If I were you, I would ...

My advice is to ...

Contoh

You should restart your computer.

You should check your code carefully.

Why don't you update your software?

If I were you, I would learn Python first.

You had better save your project regularly.

D. Accepting Advice

Expressions

That's a good idea.

Thank you for your advice.

I'll try it.

I'll do that.

Sounds great.

E. Rejecting Advice Politely

Expressions

Thanks, but I'll think about it.

I appreciate your advice.

Maybe later.

I'm not sure that's the best option for me.

Vocabulary (RPL)

English.              Indonesian

Computer.          Komputer

Laptop.                Laptop

Software.            Perangkat lunak

Hardware.          Perangkat keras

Programming.   Pemrograman

Coding                 Menulis kode

Debug.                 Menemukan dan memperbaiki 

                              kesalahan program

Error.                   Kesalahan

Bug.                      Bug/Kesalahan program

Application.        Aplikasi

Database.            Basis data

Network.             Jaringan

Website.              Situs web

Password.           Kata sandi

Update.                Memperbarui


Contoh Dialog

Dialog 1 – Coding Error

Dika: I can't solve this coding error. What should I do?

Rani: You should read the error message carefully.

Dika: That's a good idea. Thank you.

Rani: You're welcome.


Dialog 2 – Slow Laptop

Aldi: My laptop is very slow. Can you give me some advice?

Nina: You should remove unnecessary files and update your operating system.

Aldi: I'll try that. Thanks!


Dialog 3 – Learning Programming

Student: I want to become a software developer. What do you recommend?

Teacher: I think you should practice coding every day and build simple projects.

Student: Thank you. I'll start today.


Grammar Focus

Should / Shouldn't

Pattern:

Subject + should + Verb 1

Subject + shouldn't + Verb 1

Examples:

You should practice coding every day.

You shouldn't copy other people's code.

Students should back up their files regularly.

You shouldn't share your password with anyone.. 

Post a Comment for "Sharing Advice ( RPL )"