CV



1. Pengertian Curriculum Vitae

Curriculum Vitae (CV) adalah dokumen yang berisi informasi mengenai diri seseorang, pendidikan, pengalaman, keterampilan, prestasi, dan informasi lain yang relevan untuk keperluan melamar pekerjaan.

A Curriculum Vitae is a document that provides information about a person's personal details, education, work experience, skills, achievements, and qualifications.

2. Tujuan CV

Setelah mempelajari CV, peserta didik diharapkan mampu:

Memahami fungsi dan struktur Curriculum Vitae.

Mengidentifikasi informasi penting dalam CV.

Menggunakan kosakata Bahasa Inggris yang berkaitan dengan pekerjaan.

Mendeskripsikan pendidikan dan pengalaman kerja.

Menulis CV sederhana dalam Bahasa Inggris.

Membuat CV yang sesuai dengan pekerjaan di bidang ATPH/pertanian.

3. Struktur Curriculum Vitae

Bagian

Isi

Personal Information

Nama, alamat, nomor telepon, email

Career Objective Tujuan karier

Education Riwayat pendidikan

Work Experience Pengalaman kerja

Internship Experience Pengalaman PKL/magang

Skills Keterampilan

Achievements Prestasi

Certifications Sertifikat

Organizational Experience Pengalaman organisasi References

Referensi, jika diperlukan

4. Kosakata Penting

Personal Information

Full Name = Nama lengkap

Address = Alamat

Phone Number = Nomor telepon

Email Address = Alamat email

Date of Birth = Tanggal lahir

Education

Elementary School = SD

Junior High School = SMP

Vocational High School = SMK

Major = Jurusan

Graduation = Kelulusan

Work Experience

Work Experience = Pengalaman kerja

Internship = Magang/PKL

Farmer = Petani

Farm Worker = Pekerja pertanian

Agricultural Technician = Teknisi pertanian

Horticulture Worker = Pekerja hortikultura

Skills

Plant cultivation = Budidaya tanaman

Seedling preparation = Persiapan pembibitan

Plant maintenance = Pemeliharaan tanaman

Harvesting = Pemanenan

Soil preparation = Persiapan tanah

Pest control = Pengendalian hama

Teamwork = Kerja sama tim

Communication skills = Kemampuan komunikasi

6.Grammar yang Digunakan

Dalam membuat CV, siswa dapat mempelajari beberapa bentuk bahasa berikut:

Simple Present

I have good communication skills.

I understand basic plant cultivation.

I can work in a team.

Simple Past

I participated in an agricultural project.

I completed my internship in 2025.

I assisted farmers during my internship.

Action Verbs

assisted

managed

prepared

planted

maintained

monitored

harvested

organized

participated

operated


CURRICULUM VITAE


PERSONAL INFORMATION


Full Name: Andi Pratama

Address: Maja, Majalengka, West Java

Phone: 08xxxxxxxxxx

Email: andipratama@email.com


CAREER OBJECTIVE


A motivated vocational high school graduate majoring in Agribusiness of Food Crops and Horticulture. I am interested in plant cultivation, horticulture, and agricultural business. I am willing to learn new skills and work effectively in a team.


EDUCATION


SMK Negeri 1 Maja

Agribusiness of Food Crops and Horticulture (ATPH)

2023–2026


INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE


Agricultural Farm – Majalengka

Internship Student

2025


- Prepared soil for planting.

- Assisted in planting and maintaining crops.

- Helped monitor plant growth.

- Assisted in harvesting activities.

- Worked with the agricultural team.


SKILLS


- Plant cultivation

- Horticulture

- Seedling preparation

- Plant maintenance

- Harvesting

- Teamwork

- Communication

- Basic computer skills


CERTIFICATIONS


- Internship Certificate

- Agricultural Training Certificate


ACHIEVEMENTS


- Active participant in school agricultural activities

- Participant in agricultural projects


REFERENCES


Available upon request.

Post a Comment for "CV"