Offering Help and Assistance




Offering Help adalah ungkapan untuk menawarkan bantuan kepada orang lain.
Asking for Assistance adalah ungkapan untuk meminta bantuan kepada orang lain.

A. Offering Help (Menawarkan Bantuan)
Expressions
Can I help you?
May I help you?
Do you need any help?
Would you like some help?
Let me help you.
Shall I help you?
I'll help you.

Contoh di Pertanian
Can I help you water the plants?
Shall I help you carry the fertilizer?
Let me help you plant the seedlings.
Would you like me to prepare the tools?
I'll help you harvest the vegetables.

B. Asking for Assistance (Meminta Bantuan)
Expressions
Can you help me?
Could you help me, please?
Would you mind helping me?
Could you show me how to use this tool?
Can you explain this farming method?
Contoh
Could you help me carry these seed bags?
Can you show me how to use the sprayer?
Could you help me water the greenhouse plants?
Can you explain how to plant tomatoes?

C. Accepting Help (Menerima Bantuan)
Expressions
Yes, please.
That would be great.
Thank you very much.
I'd appreciate that.
Thanks. That's very kind of you.

D. Refusing Help (Menolak Bantuan)
Expressions
No, thank you.
It's okay. I can do it myself.
Thanks, but I'm fine.
I appreciate your offer, but I don't need help.

Contoh Dialog
Rina: Good morning, Andi. You look busy.
Andi: Good morning. Yes, I have to water all these vegetables.
Rina: Shall I help you?
Andi: Yes, please. Thank you.
Rina: You're welcome. Let's do it together.

Dialog 2
Farmer: Could you help me carry these fertilizer bags?
Student: Certainly. Where should I put them?
Farmer: Please put them beside the greenhouse.
Student: No problem.





Post a Comment for "Offering Help and Assistance "