Text Recount


 Last thursday was my day off. I didn’t go anywhere. I just stay at home for two weeks to did the same activities routinely, over and over again. I felt that was the worst day I have ever passed.


I  woke up earlier and did subuh prayer. After that, I had breakfast with my family in the morning. At 08.00 am, I turned on computer and played many games. Not felt, it was 10.00 o’clock, I rushed to take a bath to freshen my body.


Then, I watched my favorite TV programs until it almost midday. At 01.00 pm, I went to bathroom to ablution and immediately did zuhur prayer. Then, I had lunch and helped my mother to clean the house.


Because I was tired, I felt asleep on the couch. Unexpectedly, after waking up I had a guest who could cheer me up, my aunt came with her child. I kept playing with my nieces until nightfall


Although just a home holiday, at least to refresh my mind from the routine activities in the office.


1 comment for "Text Recount "